Monday, November 30, 2009

Santa

A sporting goods store here in LV has a pretty cool WinterWonderland thing. We went last week with the kids and they had fun. I think they were both tired but Preston was so excited to see Santa. When he got up there he was so quiet and didn't tell Santa what he wanted. So, Mommy helped tell Santa he wanted a train for Christmas. I'm pretty excited about Christmas this year because Preston actually understands whats going on. Well, for the most part. Hannah started saying "Santa" too. It's so cute how excited she gets when she says it. She's saying so many new words now. It's so cute. Preston learns new words daily. I love hearing them say new words. It's so cute.
I went shopping on black friday and finished my shopping for this Christmas. Gotta love that! We might get a few more little things for the kids, if we can. It feels good to be done though. I got up at 4 a.m. and headed out to Walmart which was kinda crazy but I love doing it. I went by myself this year which was kinda weird but I still liked it...especially not having cranky kids like I usually do when I'm out shopping!

1 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Way to go black friday shopper!!! That is awesome! Maybe I will be inspired next year :) Cutest pic of the kids with Santa!! You color coordinated well!! So is Santa gonna bring a train?? :)