Thursday, April 17, 2008

Girl names

OK, I'm so torn on names. I really love the name Hannah but I really like the name Hailey. I saw someone's name spelled Haley and I kinda liked that spelling. Anyway, if you like that name take a new poll on the spelling for us!
I keep having weird dreams. I had a dream that we went to med school and Brad made our family stay in a dorm with this little asian girl. I was very pregnant and Brad just wanted to do it to save money. I kept turning and looking at him and saying "I am NOT going to live here!" I stress a lot about where we're going to live when we move which is probably why I'm dreaming this. I also had a dream that I had a C-Section again and that I could pick the day so my parents could be there. Then I woke up and kinda wished that really would happen. Who knows!?

3 comments:

Shamaine said...

I really like the name Hailey, Haley, Haylee...I'll have to think on the spelling. I'm so excited for you! I know Dave would love to have a girl. :) But I'm sure he wouldn't mind a boy too. :) We just think you guys are great!

Michaelangelo said...

When I was pregnant this last time I had a dream that I gave birth to a 32 pound girl who looked up at me and said "Mommy" the day we took her home from the hospital! Pregnancy hormones cause some crazy things!! EmmaRay was my smallest baby yet :)

Natalie Sue said...

I really like both of those names. Names are a hard decision! But hey, maybe you will have another girl someday and then you can have BOTH a Hailey and and Hannah! That would be fun. :) Good luck.. I'm no good in this area either. Kudos to you guys for narrowing it down to two options! I'm so excited for you!