Monday, November 5, 2007

Fall


Preston is growing up so fast! I can hardly believe he's going to be one next month!! WOWEE! He's going to have a pretty fun birthday party!

He's figuring out that he can put one foot in front of the other. He loves to walk around with me. I think it'll be a while before he really walks on his own, however. He's little feet are just so small. I don't know, he might surprise us.
I tried so hard to get him to smile here. I had toys out there and was making all kinds of funny noises. Then, a neighbor walks by and he looks up and smiles! What a stinker! Just having fun in the leaves.
Oh and this is his helmet! He's had a flat head for a while so we opted to go for the helmet to help him out. It's helping a lot. His head is getting lots better. It's a little frustrating to get the helmet to fit right. It just keeps falling down into his eyes. We're going back today to see what they can do to help it. He got up 3 times last night and wouldn't eat. He was just frustrated with the helmet being in his eyes and I was sure frustrated myself having to get up! I'm so tired today!

2 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Such a cute baby! And cute photos. Well Jenny...You’ve been tagged! See my blog for details.. :)

Alyssa said...

He is so cute Jenny! Every time I look at your blog I think of what a miracle he is!!!