Monday, April 19, 2010

Baseball game and first swim




Yes, we're crazy and took the kids to the pool today! I got Hannah's swimsuit in the mail and wanted to try it on her. Hannah loved it! She kept saying "pretty pretty" and running around. So, Preston decided he needed his on too. So, he went up and got it and we put it on for him. Then he insisted on going swimming. So, we figured we would just let them play on the steps. They had so much fun! It was pretty cold but it really didn't phase them much. I'm sure it would have if they were all the way in. Hannah was kicking her feet and squealing. Preston played with his watering can the whole time. We only stayed for about 20 minutes.
I have to add that I looked at like every swimsuit online. I wanted Hannah to have the cutest suit!! I found this on at Sears of all places and I think it just looks super cute on her and it was only $8!!
Hannah looked so stinkin' cute in that new swimsuit of hers. She just melts my heart.
Also added some pictures from the baseball game we went to last week. Brad's singing group from school, "Docappella" sang the national anthem there so we all went. It was pretty fun. We were cold though. It was kind of a cold windy night. But we had fun. Preston still talks about it and about the guy that fell down. Ha ha. That's what he remembers from the game, I guess.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, nice picture of Brad on the field! Make sure to give a copy to the other people in Docapella! I'm glad I clicked in it. At first it looked like everyones backs. Then I saw Brad was looking back. Maybe you could photoshop the other guys faces on haha. At least you go Hannahs face in the picture!. Very cute and polka-dotty. Can't wait to see you guys in a few days. Even if it is only briefly.

Jaimee said...

Hannah's suit is adorable. She looks so cute!

Grandma Wang said...

You have the cutest family in the whole world. I miss having you so close to us. The kids change so much in just a few weeks.

Amy L. Workman said...

Where did you get Hannah's swimsuit? That is simply adorable!!!

Shan @ Design Gal said...

thanks for your sweet comment on my blog! it really means a lot to me! your blog is adorable! i'll be back for sure! :)