Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Med School

Well, Brad is starting to hear back from a few schools for secondary applications. That doesn't mean he's accepted but they are interested! He heard back from a school in Pennslyvania, Colorado and Washington State! We're excited and pretty anxious to know where we're going but we still have a little ways to go.
I have been feeling kinda sick lately, but luckily NOTHING like my last pregnancy. I was constantly puking my guts out last time. This time I feel nauseous a lot but it's really not too bad! Thank goodness! Let's just hope it stays that way. My duedate as of now is after medschool starts which will be weird. I don't know how that's going to work because it's just a few weeks after. I'll have to find a new doctor, etc. We'll see what happens. I had a dream last night that my duedate was off and I had the baby before we left!

1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

I'm so glad you are not as sick as last time. I personally think the first trimester is almost unbearable at times. I hope that it's short for you! And that you don't get too sick.
Also congrats on hearing back from med schools. That's really exciting and quite an adventure!