Thursday, January 24, 2008

Sick!

Well, I seem to have gotten a little more morning sickness. I'm surviving but I hope it goes away in the next couple weeks. It's so hard to take care of Preson when I feel so BLAH! Preston is doing well. He's had a rough day today. He got circumcised! Yeah, poor guy had to wait to do until he was bigger and then until the swelling went down from the hirnea surgery. He's struggling today but he'll get better. I don't know anyone that wouldn't struggle with that. They had to put him under and everything because he is so much bigger now! Poor little guy!
Brad is finishing up his secondary applications and hopes to get those out in the next few days. The next step after that is interviewing. He's still hoping for the Missouri school. We'll see what happens.
I have my first check up on February 5. I'm anxious to see what the doc says and if I'm considered high risk or not or what she wants me to do etc. We'll keep ya'll updated!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen-

My friend Amberlee's husband is at a D.O. school in Missouri. I wonder if it's the same one. She lives in Kirksville. If it is and you want me to ask her anything about it, let me know. I hope you and Preston start feeling better. Poor things.

Melissa

Lolo said...

Good luck with everything.. Keep us updated. I love that I can at least know how you are with the blog:) I am excited for you and your family. Love ya!

Natalie Sue said...

Poor little Preston. It's not fun when they are newborn, so I'm sure it's not fun when they are bigger. At least they can sleep all day when they are little. Poor guy. And I hope that you start feeling better! It is hard to do anything when you are sick, especially take care of another little one! Keep us updated on your Dr appt!