Wednesday, February 6, 2008

TONS better!

I am SOOOO happy these days. I haven't felt sick in 5 days now, I think. However many days...it's GREAT to be able to do things again. I even made lunch AND dinner! Brad was shocked! He's glad to have me back and I'm definently glad to be feeling better.
I had my first ultrasound yesterday. The baby measured 10 weeks 1 day. He/she was curled up in a little ball. So tiny and cute! It's always fun to hear the hearbeat and actually see that there really is a baby in there.
My doc is a little worried about me because of my last pregnancy. She said as severe as my condition was odds of having a preemie again are pretty good. I'm hoping to prove her wrong. She wants me to see a perinatologist during my pregnancy and she said they'll watch me like a hawk. It made me a little nervous but all I can do now is wait and see how it goes. So far this pregnancy has been very different from the last. I'd like to say that's because I'm having a girl. I have been sick but not near as sick as I was with Preston. I'm able to eat different things AND I actually got better this time. I was morning sick all 24 weeks of the last pregnancy and even after I had him, I was throwing up. So, I guess all we can do now is see how it goes!

2 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Isn't is a wonderful feeling when you can make dinner for your husband again! lol.... Good luck! Can't wait to see if it is a little girl.

Da Denninghoff's said...

Hey chica-dee, its so wierd how everyone is so different and with each child as well. I didnt throw up or anything but i would have painful heartburn all throughout pregnancy and swollen feet. By the way congratulations on the pregnancy! and The pix of Preston are so adorable! Cute family.