Thursday, February 14, 2008

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


I love Valentine's Day! Who doesn't love flowers and candy?? Brad surprised me with a very cute necklace and earrings as well! Flowers, candy AND jewelry? Can't go wrong there, right? I was remembering last Valentine's Day when we dressed Preston up. I found out yesterday they aren't allowed to do this at the NICU anymore. But, I just thought I'd post the little cutie. Please don't make fun of his nose! HA HA! He had some funny tape on there to hold his CPAP on without hurting his little nose.

3 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Oooo...very cute. I totally remember this from last year. Wow, I can't believe all the time that has gone by. He's gotten so big now!

Lori Thornbrue said...

Brad and Jenny,
We are so glad that all is going better this pregnancy. Our Annie has been on bedrest for 8 weeks now.....but they said she is 'safe' and the baby is ready to be born any time, so that is good. No everyone has such a happy outcome to a premie experience!
Our families can keep in touch...we have a blog spot with links to all of our kids.....
(you will laugh at James and Allie's last post...)
Check us out at steveandlorithornbrue.blogspot.com

Michaelangelo said...

Brad and Jenny,

I heard you are expecting again-- CONGRATULATIONS!! Glad you are starting to feel better Jenny... aren't the first few months the pits? I just hope that you do prove your doctors wrong and that everything goes great this time. Preston is sure a doll! What a big boy he is now! Good luck with everything!
Angela (Annie Thornbrue :)
www.michaelangelarigby.blogspot.com