Thursday, March 6, 2008

it's a girl?!?

Well...my doctor couldn't hear the heartbeat by doing the sonogram today so they decided to do an ultrasound to make sure. Everything is fine. My uterus is just tilted backward, which, I guess is no big deal. I asked her if she could tell if it was a boy or girl yet (I'm 15 weeks now) She said she's pretty sure it's a girl but she didn't want to tell me for sure yet. I was so excited though! She couldn't do a long ultrasound because it was just to check the heartbeat. But, she took a picture for me to take home and show Brad. I have been pretty sure it was a girl through the whole thing because of how different this pregnancy has been.
Everything else is going well so far. My blood pressure was good this time and all seems to be going normally...thank goodness!
Preston is getting so big. He gets around so well and pulls himself up onto anything and everything. He's such a hyper child. It's pretty funny. We sure love that little guy and we're excited for him to have a little sister (hopefully).
Brad has a med school interview on Tuesday in Henderson, Nevada. He has another one in Arizona in May. So far, those are the only two options. I'm kinda hoping for Nevada because it's closer to family. I'm pretty excited to move. I think it'll be a fun, non permanent adventure.

2 comments:

Carly said...

Preston is adorable and how exciting that this next little one might be a girl! I am so excited for you guys. Glad everything is going smoothly in the pregnancy too. Good luck!

Natalie Sue said...

oooooooooo...... that is so exciting! I bet you just can't wait to find out for sure. It takes forever to get to that 20 week ultrasound it seems.
And I'm glad to hear that you are doing well and your blood pressure is normal. Good news! I was wondering how you were doing!

Good luck to Brad with all his interviews!!!! You'll do great. Such an adventure, is true.