Friday, March 14, 2008

Our little stud man


We took this picture on Sunday. He just looked so stinkin cute with his hair all spikey and in his little tie. Gosh, I love it! We picked out Preston's glasses on Monday. He'll get them next week. He looked so cute. Brad's interview went well. He has another one and then he'll make the decision between the two. It sure is expensive to go to med school! Sheesh! I got pretty sick on the trip to Nevada. A really bad cold/being pregnant don't really mix well. I'm hangin in there though.

2 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

I can't believe how adorable Preston is! He was so cute crawling around at the baby shower this morning! I'm glad that your pregnancy is going better this time around... we'll keep praying and crossing our fingers for you! And for Med school too-- good luck with the interviews!
Jenny, email me your phone # so I can talk pictures with you. Thanks!
dancingmichaelangelo@hotmail.com

Natalie Sue said...

That little Preston is soooo darn handsome! I love the little church outfit! Good luck to Brad with the interviews!!