Thursday, March 27, 2008

The doctor


Well...last night I kinda had a freakout moment. I had to go in to the doctor's today on an empty stomach, which is not easy for a pregnant woman to do! They thought there was a chance of me having gestational diabetes, which I wasn't thrilled about either. So, they did the test and no sugar showed up in my urine sample. I was so relieved! The nurse asked me to wait and see what the doctor said before I ate anything. AH! Come to find out that my doctor ended up having an emergency C-Section. So...I had to wait!! We're sitting there waiting and waiting. They kept calling names to come back but none of them were mine! Anyway, I didn't eat until almost 11 and I was seriously ready to die!! But, it was OK because everything is still going extremely well with this pregnancy. Everything is normal, including my blood pressure! Perfect! Besides gaining weight that I don't want to gain...all is well!! :)
I had to post this picture. Preston was totally out in his crib with his little leggies up on the side. It was pretty funny.

1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Oh geez, that is NOT an easy thing for a pregnant lady to do.. I'm so happy to hear you survived. And VERY happy to hear the everything is going alright after that little scare. I'm so glad that all is well during this pregnancy! And little Preston is so cute - I love the picture.