Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our Utah trip and more

Well, we were in Utah all last week. Brad got to shadow a NICU doctor that took care of Preston when he was born. He LOVED it and I think he's really thinking about being a Neonatologist now. He really enjoyed it. He almost went back even though he was done with his 24 hours.
We went to the zoo on Saturday and that was the only nice day we had. It rained ALL week and we were kinda bummed about that. We love going to visit family and my kids just adore both sets of grandparents. We're so grateful to have them.
On the way back from Utah our tired blew, well, the treads totally just peeled off the tire. It was really weird. Scared us to death it was so loud. It did some pretty good damage to our beautiful new car as well. We also had to buy a new battery while we were in Utah. What a pain. Here are some pics of the damage.



Preston and Hannah looked so cute today I had to try and take pictures of them It's so hard to get a good pic of them together. This was the best I could do. I love Preston in his little ties. This one is my favorite.


We are headed to Disneyland next Monday and I'm soooo excited to see how Preston reacts. My mom is so nice to take us. It'll be a fun family vacation. I just wish my brother, Matt, could come too. It would really be fun.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Have fun at Disney! And that's a bummer about the car. I'm glad you guys are alright!

Cody and Nicole said...

I cant believe you were in Utah last week! I totally understand not having time to see us with fanily and all. dont let it happen again!! LOL! I miss you guys so much!! Its crazy how fast these kids are growing up. Cody shaved Westons hair and now he looks like a cancer patient! I'll try to get pics up ASAP. WEll i have to get up early and go to work...ugh! Oh well, being stay-at-home mommy was fun while it lasted. Keep in touch.