Wednesday, March 10, 2010

having fun and eating dirt





Priceless pics of the kids loving each other. I love those very rare moments. I actually got Preston to give Hannah a hug, although it looks like he's ready to choke her and he put his arm around her and Hannah thought that was funny.
Hannah decided to eat dirt out of the flower pot today. She didn't like it but when she saw herself in the mirror she thought it was pretty funny. After I cleaned her up she found some water outside to play in and got all wet then I turned around and she had two rocks in her mouth. Oh that girl!!!

3 comments:

Cody and Nicole said...

So fun! i miss you guys like crazy! Dont worry Weston ate a few marshmallows that I had thrown out of the car into the flower bed today!! It was awesome! Enjoy these wonderful kids, I cant believe how fast they are growing up. it kind of makes me sad.

Anonymous said...

I already miss them! You and Brad on the other hand....haha KIDDING!

Homer Hoodlums said...

Friend! I've been out of the blog thing for awhile, so it was way fun to see how your kids have grown! And you look amazing!! I miss you guys :( You have the cutest family!