Friday, March 5, 2010

Our Fun Day




The kids have been really restless lately and we've been to the park a lot. We went to this park in Boulder City today. They have a duck pond and Hannah is obsessed with any animal right now. They had so much fun. Hannah was squealing. I wish I had the video camera with me, but these pictures will have to do. Then we went to DQ to get some lunch and ice cream. While we were there, for the first time EVER Preston actually TOLD me he had to go potty. I usually have to guess and just run him there. He went right in and went! Making progress! Thought these pictures turned out so cute. They are getting so big! I love the pic of them holding hands. The pictures I get of them together they are usually hitting each other and grumpy. So, I'm happy to get a good one of them HAPPY TOGETHER.

3 comments:

Julie Kaye said...

They are so cute! I admire the potty training successes! I am so happy that you keep a blog....I love to hear about your adventures and feel in touch with your life!

Uffens Family said...

Love that park, love the Mickey Mouse theme (my girls have the same shirt as Hannah!), love when kids get along (Miracle), and love your little midgets!!!

Chris and Shelly said...

There's nothing like kids and ducks! They always love them. It was nice to meet you and do dinner yesterday!