Sunday, February 27, 2011

a quick update

Sooooo....it's been over three months since I've blogged. I really need to catch up! Let's see...some of the major events were:
Preston turned four! He thinks he's SO big now. He got to have two birthday celebrations..one ON his birthday at home with us and one up in Utah. He sure got a lot of fun stuff. His favorite was his Geotrax airplane set.






Christmas was so fun this year! The kids just had so much fun! Brad was more excited than anyone to get up and open presents. He heard Preston's bed squeak and jumped up out of the bed and said "YESSSSSS!" because he was so excited that they were finally waking up! We were both up early just waiting for the kids to wake up! Ha ha!
We tried really hard to help the kids understand the true meaning of Christmas this year. We picked a family and did a little secret Santa thing and it was so fun!! Hannah got this big stuffed horse and it was her favorite, I think. They got a special present outside from Mommy and Daddy. Mommy waited in line for HOURS at Toys R Us the night of Thanksgiving and got the last playhouse they had at that price! PHEW!




Well, that's just a little bit. I'll have to add more tomorrow. I have A LOT of catching up to do!

3 comments:

Tina said...

It's so fun to hear from you again... Hannah looks soooo grown up! What a great December you had, oh and I love the story about how Brad was more excited than the kids. How fun!!

Melissa said...

Good job on his cake. It looks awesome!

Angela said...

I think Christmas a s a parent is SO much fun!! I just love surprising my kids! What a fun Christmas!