Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The last 4 months

I say this every time I post but I'm officially the worst blogger ever. I used to be so good but life is just BUSY! I have been super busy with my bow business lately! It's been going so well. I'm selling at the Quilted Bear and on Etsy.com and both are really going well! I make bows for several hours a day and I never tire of it. It's just such a fun hobby/job!!!
This week I have just been in shock over how big my kids are getting. Hannah will be three in August...wasn't she just born? Gosh. I can't believe it!


The kids have become best friends lately. I never have to entertain them. They are always playing and laughing together (with a little fighting here and there). They love to pretend to camp, pretend to be puppies and play house together.

Preston loves to play the Wii. One morning he was playing and said "Mommy, look! I won!" Sure enough...that's the highest score we've ever seen on our Wii!! Brad and I were shocked!!! Not sure how he pulled that one off! But he was quite happy about it!


We went to Disneyland in February, I believe it was. It was so fun to go as a family and spend time together. Preston loved staying at the hotel. I think that may have been his favorite part!! Ha ha.





It was really hard to get a good picture of the kids at Easter. They keep making cheesy faces!! But, their cheesy faces are pretty cute too! Grandma and Grandpa Clark were able to visit us for Easter. It was fun to have them. Hannah was very attached to Grandpa!
Grandma and Grandpa Wang sent the kids each a book for Easter. They really liked them. Books are always a good gift! Hannah's was a puppy book, which is her favorite thing right now and Preston's was a book where you had to find the bunny on all the pages.





My kids have been extremely picky eaters lately but I've found that if I make the food FUN then they are more likely to eat it. It takes a little more effort but they're eating! Here is an example...Monkey Pancakes!!!



Brad turned 30 on May 25th. I had been keeping his suprise party a secret for a looong time! We have 5 of the 7 siblings and his parents present at the party. I think we had 13 kids here at one point! It was kinda crazy but tons of fun!! I'm so glad they were able to keep it a secret and really suprise Brad! We went to the pool, ate yummy food and spent time together. Brad's sister, Melissa came for a whole week with our new niece, Kinley. It was so fun to have her here and get to know my baby niece!! She is so cute and snuggly. Makes me want more babies!! Hannah LOVED baby "Kinwey". She told me Kinley is her best pal. So cute.





OH! I can't forget! I had so many bow sales in April that we were able to buy new couches!!! We absolutely love them! Let's just hope we can keep them nice!!!
I got the kids these little boats for the pool and they wanted to sleep in them! Here's Hannah with her baby in her boat.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I have very adorable grandchildren! I wish we could visit before my surgery. Dad says Hannah looks like she is in a baby seat in that last picture. Remember little Sammy with his blow-up canoe in our pool in North Olmsted?

Sorensen's said...

Congrats on getting new couches! You better pat yourself on the back for that! Cute pictures, BTW. I am not good at blogging either.

Tara said...

Congrats on the business going so well! And please, PLEASE start a blog on the fun foods! We have copied a few of your ideas so far (ladybug apples, caterpillar banana's, etc. and they are a BIG hit!