Monday, October 29, 2007

The adventures begin...

So, Preston has become very curious about what's "down there". Everytime I change his diaper his hand ventures down below. Well, today I thought I would be smart and give him a toy to occupy his hands while changing a very messy diaper. You can only imagine where this story is going...yep! As soon as the diaper opens the toy drops and he grabs a fistfull of poop! One of my hands was holding his legs one holding the diaper. I grabbed his hand and said NO! He was so upset with the tone of my voice he started to cry. But, I wanted to get my point across. So, as I was trying to clean him up he proceeds to wipe it all over his tummy. I was trying to hold his hand so it wouldn't get to his mouth where he was trying to put it and hold his legs and wipe him all at the same time. I did everything I could to keep his hand to getting to his mouth so I had to pay the consequences elsewhere. Luckily, I had the bath tub filling up while all this was happening. He was getting ready for a bath anyway. So far it's been a great day!

1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Oh goodness! We are having those issues at our house too! :)