Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Christmas

Brad and I have been getting excited for Christmas to come! I know it's not even Halloween yet! I just started making Preston a stocking. Wished I could've done that last year but as most of you know, he came a little sooner than expected! We didn't think he would be here for Christmas. Christmas becomes a little more exciting when you have kids. We're both pretty excited to buy presents for Preston!! He loves paper too so it'll be fun to watch him play. We'll probably get more out of it than he will. Ha ha.
I'll move back to Halloween. Preston is going to be a little red bird. I made his costume and I think it turned out pretty good for a first attempt. I'll post a picture on Halloween. We tried it on him yesterday and he kept trying to rub his face and all he got was a mouth full of feathers. We thought it was pretty funny, but he didn't!!
Preston is eating cereal now, well he has been for a while. For a long time all I could get him to eat was bananas mixed in with the cereal. He now like peaches, pears and applesauce. I can't quite get him to like any of his green veggies! He's just like his Dad. I love most veggies but Brad won't touch most of them. He likes corn and carrots. I guess it's good that he at least likes a couple of them but he won't eat anything green except for lettuce. Maybe a green pepper now and again.

0 comments: