Monday, February 9, 2009

Hannah is officially sitting all by herself. I can't believe she's six months old now. Time really flies. She's also got some really wicked bedhead as shown.
Preston continues to LOVE his sunglasses. He walks around putting them on and taking them off over and over. I have to take them away sometimes so he'll wear his real glasses.
In these pictures he's showing me how old he is and how big he is. Gosh I love that kid.
I'm going to have to take some video of him talking because it's so cute.




7 comments:

Deveryjane said...

She is getting too big. Her hair is so cute! I love it!!

Tina said...

She is adorable. I love that pink and white dress. I can't wait to hear Preston talk. He and my little boy are very close in age so it always fascinates me to hear other kids say words and see what they are doing at this age. He's super cute though!!!

grant + brittany said...

cute kids! the neighbors wanted me to let you know that they are still receiving your mail and that it looks important too (tax returns)... just so you know!
:)

Unknown said...

SO CUTE! I can't believe she's already six months. It doesn't seem like you guys have been gone that long! Your kids are as cute as ever. :)

Lori Thornbrue said...

Very darling. They are getting SO big.

Elena said...

I can't believe how big your kids are now!! Hannah is such a doll! I love that dress on her.

Natalie Sue said...

So cute! I love the bedhead! And I love the sunglasses and cute little dress!