Thursday, February 5, 2009

Preston's new words

Preston suprises me with a new word almost everyday. His favorite right now is "Ready, set, go!" He says "gi gi goooooo". I love it. He also says ball, more, 123, please, choo choo, doggie, bye bye, love you, whoops, Mickey, wow, yeah, go, hello and hi, hot, all fall down, grandpa, (sometimes he says grandma but they sound kinda the same) That's all I can think of right now. I'm sure there's more. He brings me my phone and says "grandpa" a lot. He likes to call grandpa, I guess. Whenever he hears my dad's ringtone he says "grandpa". It is so fun to hear all his new words. He's really talking a lot these days.
Hannah isn't feeling well. She has a little fever and whines all the time. I feel so bad for her. I swear I held her all day yesterday. She wouldn't let me put her down. She cried a lot. Luckily she's keeping her food down. She just has a little fever. I thought she might be teething but there's no sign of any teeth yet.
It's been so warm and we're loving it. It's cloudy today and a lot cooler. It's supposed to rain for a few days. That's rare.

0 comments: