Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Halloween!


I have been wanting to post for a while, I just haven't sat down long enough to do it. We carved pumpkins tonight. Preston wasn't all that into it and Hannah went to bed. So, Brad and I went to it. Here's what they look like!! Pretty cool huh? We're pretty proud of our work.

So, I LOVE these pictures of Preston. That boy just makes me smile! Both of my kids do. He has been so funny lately. He has so much personality. He is soooo just like his Dad! I have a lot more pictures I want to post on here, more of Hannah too. Just can't find my other memory card right now. So...more to come.
At the craft show I did there was a girl that was selling these little ties that she made. Aren't they cute? I wanted to buy them all!! If anyone wants one, I have her contact info. They were super duper cute and he looks so handsome in it.





My Mom has been here all week. The kids love when she comes. Hannah keeps bringing her books to read. She just wants to read book after book with Grandma. It's pretty cute. Preston loves getting spoiled...who wouldn't? She buys him the stuff Mommy won't get for him. He has to be a good boy to get the prizes though. He loves Grandma's cane. He could play with it all day.
Hannah is walking all over the place lately. We have had the hardest time finding shoes that will stay on her fat little feet. We finally found a pair that we thought were working. Well, they came off too. So, we ventured out to the outlet mall to try Stride Rite shoes. THEY WORKED! YAY! They are really cute too. Preston got new shoes with lights on them. He jumps all over the place so that the lights come on. He even slept in them for his nap today...he insisted! What a silly boy.

5 comments:

Carly said...

I want one of those ties. Please send me her contact info!

The Veals said...

That tie is adorable! Are they the clip-on type or velcro-around-the-neck type? I would love some cuter ties for Ty and my brother is getting married, so maybe one that matches the colors...hm... maybe I shouldn't get her info, due to budgetary restrictions :)

Student Doc's Wife said...

I love the pictures! I can't wait until Daisey is big enough to be a little bit more interactive. I have this feeling that it will come all too soon. The pumpkins are awesome! Leave it to you to carve mickey and minnie...

grant + brittany said...

those are the coolest pumpkins i've ever seen!

Uffens Family said...

So impressed with your Mickey and Minnie!! That little Preston is a ham!! Love his little face!