Friday, October 2, 2009

Yet another craft

I did this last night while we watched TV. The only thing I bought was the leaves, I had the scrap material. I think it turned out pretty cute! I love fall decorations...I just don't have enough of them. This project only cost me a dollar!


Preston painted a pumpkin today. He loved doing it. Ever since he learned how to say pumpkin a few weeks ago he has been obsessed. He kept wanted this pumpkin down off the piano but it is glass so we went and got some plastic pumpkins and these to have some fun with. He was so excited!



Last but not least...this is my dream craft. I really want to make this for Hannah for Christmas. I've been talking to my Dad about it and we think we can do it. We'll see what happens.

6 comments:

Gaga Wang said...

I wish I could have helped Preston paint that pumpkin. He looks so serious about his artwork. Every single one in our family is very creative. It is a good thing.

Thomas Family said...

Your crafts are always so cute. Good luck with the craft fair.

Carly said...

That is the cutest kitchen ever! You should totally do it!

K'Lyn said...

One BUCK - you're a star!

Amy L. Workman said...

So cute! I haven't heard from you in awhile... good luck at the craft show! Those bows look amazing! I want to buy some... how do I do that?!? Email me: amyw@provo.edu

Life is good for us - Jess just starting crawling, Jer graduates in Dec., and I'm hoping he'll find a job so I can quit teaching. :)

Alex said...

That playset looks way fun and the painting too. If I could only be a kid again!