Saturday, October 17, 2009

Success!!




The craft show went really well!! I really made so many bows and I think it helped to have a big variety to pick from. There is another one next weekend and the booth rent is only $10. Really? Can I lose? It's a halloween carnival at a rest home. I don't know...I would probably sell some more. But a rest home? I don't know. I'll ask more questions, I guess. They said people of all ages come it it. For ten bucks, I really can't lose, I guess.
Anyway, I sold a lot and I'm happy. I do have a lot more if anyone needs any hairbows. I'll be posting more on my blog as soon as I get pics. Thanks for all the well wishes. I'm glad I did it. It was a good experience. Weird to be without the kids all day. I've never done that and I missed my little munchkins! They were there with me for a few minutes, hence Hannah in the picture. We didn't get a really good picture of the whole booth for some reason. Oh well...next time!

7 comments:

Thomas Family said...

Oh I'm so glad it went well for you. I wish I could have seen it.

Unknown said...

You are so cute and creative. I love the bows!

Michaelangelo said...

I am so happy that it went well for you! Your displays are so cute and very creative! You might as well try out the nursing home... can't really lose out if the booth is only $10!

GAGA WANG said...

Definitely do the nursing home. Don't make any more bows so you have time to do Halloween preparations, though.
I think the bows and the display are SUPERB! You have a lot of talents and you are better at all of them than most.
I give you an A+++. And as Preston would say, "GOOD JOB".

Brooke said...

good work jenny. that had to be a ton of work that went into making all of those bows. i really can't believe you made them all by yourself. good luck at your next event.

Uffens Family said...

So glad it went well!!! and that I got to get some adorable bows and the bow rack!!! LOVE it my talented friend!!!

Mary said...

I'm so glad you did well. Funny thing - my SIL's and I might do this weekend too. We'll see......