Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More projects

I keep taking on new things. I got the idea that I wanted to make the kids trick or treat bags. I didn't want to buy much for it. So, I was looking through what I had and I had a pair of Brad's old jeans in with my fabric. So, this is what I came up with. Don't look too close at the stitches!!! I am not a seamtress by any means. But, I think they turned out cute. I bought the pumpkin and spider. They are iron ons but everything else I came up with. Not bad, right?


We went to the outlet mall on Monday and found some great deals. Preston and Hannah got these cute Jammies from the Children's Place. They were only. 99 cents each! I think they look so cute in them. A little too hot for them right now but I had to take a picture.

3 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Cutest jams! Next time you hit up the outlets you better call me girl!
PS...You are the crafty queen!

Sorensen's said...

So crafty! I need to use my craftiness a little more like you do! Don't you love when you come across bargains??? I seem to find them more for my kids than I do for myself!

GAGA WANG said...

The trick or treat bags are so nice. And you always get the clothing bargains. I wish I could do that.