Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Misc. things

Well, some of you know I'm preparing for a craft show next month. I making hairbows, bracelets and my newest addition...these bow holder frame things. I found these frames at Savers for $2.50 each and made them much cuter. I love the way they turned out. Pictures don't do them justice. I have bows and more bows and I'm really having fun making these. I hope the craft show goes well. If not...Hannah will just have a lot of bows! Ha ha.



This is Hannah at dinner tonight...lasagna. MMMMMMMMM. She loved it and she was a complete mess!

Bubbly Hannah. She loves to stick her face in the bubbles.

Last week I decided to take the kids outside and play in the sprinkler. This is always a difficult task as we don't have any grass!! I hate the rocks but anyway, I made it work. We just put the foam puzzle outside for Hannah to sit on. Preston ended up using the sprinkler like a squirt gun. It was pretty funny. He got himself a few times.
This picture is so funny to me because Preston picks on Hannah all the time...she got him back and he did NOT like it one bit!


I just find this picture so funny! He totally makes the funniest face if he gets water on him.

This week has been a rough one. It's Brad's test week. He's been gone a lot. I just keep myself busy with my kids and bows. Preston really misses Daddy a lot. It just breaks my heart! He loves Daddy, that's for sure. We really need a getaway but can't really do much. I'm sure we'll find something to do that's in our budget!! We sure need to do something when he is done on Friday to celebrate a free weekend!!!
Preston got his new glasses today. They look really cute. I'll post pics when I can get him to sit still long enough.

5 comments:

The Bowler Five said...

Jenny- Good luck with the craft show. Mine always went well in that I always at least recovered what I had spent and usually much more. Presentation was a big thing at the ones I did. Bright fun colors and a nice variety. Make sure you have cards or some way for people to contact you later - I always made a lot from those calls. Good luck. Have fun and Enjoy. Everything looks way cute.

Michaelangelo said...

Those frames are so cute! I bet you'll do great at your craft show!!

Tina said...

I love those frames. I saw something similar at Kid To Kid last week but it was the letter of the alphabet with ribbon hanging down from each individual letter and I thought, "Oh, how easy to make." You know, like I would buy the letter C for Cloey and ribbon would hang from that letter. They were $14.00 a piece. I could do it for much cheaper. How much are you selling yours for? I like the frame idea too. You are so crafty!!

K'Lyn said...

I love the pictures you posted and those bow holders are so cute. How much are they? I think I might want one, but I would need one string that loops to hold plain ribbons. Let me know how much (you can just comment on our blog and we can go from there.) Thanks

K'Lyn said...

I have no idea what is up! It should work. Try again and let me know. You could even try to be my friend on facebook like our hubbies, but then if I don't accept you'll really think we don't like you :). Sorry for the pain. I'll have my hubby give your hubby, to give to your son, to give to your daughter, to give to your neighbor...to give to you my email address. (you can delete this comment after you get it, Curtis and I are painting and I think he and the paint my be affecting my brain - YIKES!)