Wednesday, September 2, 2009

My project

I've been looking for weeks for a dresser for Hannah's room. I was looking on craigslist and every time I found one I liked it was already gone!! Well, I stumbled across an estate sale and finally found one I liked. The best part...only twenty bucks!! I looked at 3 stores for the perfect drawer pulls for it and I bought some at Lowe's. I got home and they weren't the right size. Then I decided to use the old ones. They aren't so bad. Anyway, the dresser I got was pretty nice but I wanted it to be white. So, I sanded, painted and sanded some more for an antiqued look and this is how it turned out!
BEFORE

AFTER

6 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Oh how I love projects! It looks awesome! That is a lot of work! :)

Carly said...

Very impressive. I've been on the hunt for a dresser to do the same thing. Haven't been as lucky as you! 20 bucks? That's amazing.

Brooke said...

i love some awesome craigslist finds! your dresser looks great.

Mills Family said...

great job on the dresser. It looks really good. I love finding those kind of deals.

Natalie Sue said...

Wow! That is so good!

Michaelangelo said...

Very nice Jenny! you give me hope for my refinishing projects!!