Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My birthday!




Yesterday was my birthday! It was fun. I went to see my Sister-in-law, Devery, and she gave me a birthday manicure and pedicure, we went to Red Robin to eat and then had a little party with my family. Later on we had so much chocolate cake (which was heavenly and YES of course I ate some even though it raised my blood sugar a bit!!) we invited some friends from our ward over to help eat it!
I got a new set of Kitchenaid pots and pans which are so nice and much, MUCH needed!! Brad stayed up late the night before and cleaned up everything and decorated and went and got me flowers! I have such a good hubby! He LOVES birthdays and he remembers everyone's!
Preston had a good time too except he didn't like the balloons. You can see the look of distress on his face sitting there in the one picture. At one point he screamed and jumped. Brad and I were cracking up but he didn't think it was very funny!
Don't mind my fatness in the picture...I'm 7 months pregnant OK???

6 comments:

Jaimee said...

Happy birthday, Jenny! I am so jealous of your new set of cookware! Is it stainless steel? Our silicone on our cookware is starting to chip into our food,and I doubt that's good for you. I hope you had a good birthday. And you are a very cute pregnant lady!

Shamaine said...

I'm glad you had a good birthday! Thanks for calling us! The cake was very yummy. :)

Brooke said...

Happy birthday and we're happy you got you're place!

Michaelangelo said...

Happy Birthday! Maybe by Preston's next birthday he will like the balloons :)

Elena said...

Jenny, Happy Birhtday!! I'm glad you had a fun day. You are a very cute pregnant lady!

Natalie Sue said...

Happy Birthday! It sounds like it was great! Look how cute and big Preston is! That's funny he is scared of balloons
I'm glad you ate chocolate cake! For heaven sakes, its your b-day! I'm not surprised Brad made it special - he's so good to make birthdays important! And I think you are BEAUTIFUL! Brad is one lucky guy.