Sunday, June 8, 2008

updated photo page

I took some pictures last night of my friend Alisha and her family. They turned out cute! You can look at a few of them on my photo blog!
Yesterday I had the sickest day! I was throwing up and didn't even shower until 4 p.m. Sure wish I had normal pregnancies! At least I'm in the 3rd trimester now. That gives me something to look forward to and to remember it's all worth it. It's hard to remember that sometimes!
I failed to mention that we had a birthday bbq for Brad a week ago yesterday. It was so fun to be with family and friends. We're sure going to miss all of you when we move! Just know you can come visit anytime!! No guarantees you'll see Brad very much tho! HA HA.
Brad's parents just picked up Brad's youngest brother, Dave, from his mission in Halifax, Cananda. They will be spending the week with him there in Canada and will be back Saturday. We can't wait for Dave to meet Preston! We're sure he'll become the favorite nephew of Dave! Wink wink.
I am being released as RS President today. I have mixed feelings about it, but mostly relief! It's just good timing to be released with all that's going on. But, I do love the calling and all the sisters in my ward. I hope to keep in touch with them.

5 comments:

The Bish Fam said...

Okay, so crazy connection - I think my parents know Brad's brother that just got off his mission. My parents are missionaries in the Halifax mission as well. In their last e-mail they talked about having a birthday lunch for an Elder Clark who was just finishing his mission. It must be Brad's brother. So, you'll have to ask him if he knows and Elder and Sister Tate...let me know :)

Anyway, good luck with all of the major changes coming up! Crazy, but fun!

Natalie Sue said...

Wow, what beautiful pictures! You are SO good! And I'm so sorry about you being sick. That is awful. I will quit complaining! But I'm happy for you that you are in the 3rd trimester. Yay! Getting closer and closer.
I bet you have been a wonderful RS pres. I know there are mixed feelings especially cause you have been blessed to love all the sisters so much! Good luck with everything!

abby said...

yay jenny! how fun to find your blog. i seriously maintain friendships the best through blogging. and you will post about all the travails of med school and i will know what i am in for!

and you were a wonderful RS Pres! a lot to live up to!

Natalie Sue said...

Lol.. I just read your comment on my blog... I bet that a 9 pounder would seem SO huge to you! It's much different than a 1 or 2 pounder! And I just have to say that I remember that video of your feet all swollen.. It's true, I have nothing to complain about. That was amazing. Anyway, I just had to respond to your post cause it was funny! See ya!

K'Lyn said...

Pregnancy sickness is SO not fun. I now swear by Alfalfa supplements for morning sickness/nausea...YES, ALFALFA as in what horses and cows eat, now I don't think grazing in a field would do the same thing, but if your up for it give it a try (just take a picture so I can see)! Hey, I know it sounds crazy, but I discovered it in a crazy way. If you want to know details have your hubby email Curt (ELDER THOMAS). I don't know why I didn't think about telling you sooner. Hope you get feeling better.