Sunday, June 29, 2008

Baby shower!!!!

YAY! I finally got some girly stuff!!! Yesterday my mom threw me a baby shower. We don't really have any family around so it was mostly friends from the ward and my mission. It was so much fun to actually get some girl clothes and blankies and such! I have such great friends! I was so excited to show Brad everything we got. Then I came home and packed it all away in a box! Yeah, we started to pack...blah! I think packing is the worst part of moving but it's always fun to put things away in a new house. I'm excited about that part but the packing part is just boring and tiring on my old bones.
Our Sister in law, Angie, had her baby yesterday. She was overdue and very ready for that little guy to be out. His name is Nathan Michael Clark weighing in at 7 lbs 3 oz. We can't figure out who he looks like. Brad's mom thinks he looks like her side. We'll see when he gets a little older. This is the tenth grandchild for Brad's Mom and Dad. That's big! Our little one will be number eleven!!!
Brad and I are still in disagreement about the name. Both of our Mom's have started calling her Hannah. That's their vote, as well as mine. I'm not sure if he really doesn't like the name or he's just trying to be difficult. :)

3 comments:

Jaimee said...

I'm glad you had fun at your shower. I'm so sorry I couldn't make it! I go work at Jeff's work on Saturday's from 10 to 1. I forgot I had to go this saturday because Jeff was off, and then I realized Saturday night that I still had to go. It was a bummer! We will have to bring you a gift soon, before you leave.

Natalie Sue said...

Yay for girl stuff! But no fun about packing. I hate it too. It will be nice when you can unpack in your cute new place!

Michaelangelo said...

So fun to get cute little girly stuff! Good luck packing- that's my least favorite thing to do. And as for the name, doesn't the wife always win? :)