Wednesday, July 2, 2008

baby news

I had a doctor's appointment today. 32 weeks and counting and all is well. The baby weighs about 4 lbs 1 oz and her head is measuring 2 weeks ahead! All that means is that she's got a big head. It doesn't cause any problems, I guess. The doctor is very pleased with my progress. I've been able to keep my blood sugar down on just diet and no insulin, which is so great. She seemed to think I will have a normal delivery etc. We're excited about meeting her!
Still packin' and cleanin'. That's about all we do these days. We're off to stay with Brad's mom tomorrow until Sunday for a family reunion. I've been working on a scrapbook for Brad's grandma's 90th birthday. It's got pics of 3 generations of her family. We're excited to give it to her. It's been quite the job getting pictures from everyone, but we pulled it off. It turned out really cute.

3 comments:

Carey Johnson said...

Im so glad everything is going well for you in your pregnancy. You are almost done! Good luck with your move and I hope you dont experience too much stress with it.

Unknown said...

Yea!! I'm so glad things are progressing well! I'm so excited for you guys!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

Hey Jenny! I found you on the Sharps- yes I guess I'm a freaky blog stalker now! I'm glad things are going so well for you! I hope the move goes great.