Monday, July 28, 2008

Hannah's birthday

If you notice my baby ticker has gotten smaller in days!! Hannah now has a birthday!!! She will be delivered on August 22nd!! YAY!! We're so excited! I had an appointment today and all is well. She said I'm just barely dialated to a one. So weird that I've made it this far seeing as none of my doctors thought I would go full term. Blood pressure is still good.
Preston seems to be feeling better. He's a lot happier today. Thank goodness. Brad starts school a week from today. It'll be weird not to have him around so much. We've enjoyed spending time together. We watch a movie just about every day. It's great to just chill.

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

That's awesome that the pregnancy is going so well! And she's coming so soon! Yea! I love the cute wall letters you made for Hannah. Glad to hear you guys are doing so well!

Natalie Sue said...

Wow, she has a birthday! That is so exciting! It will be here before you know it. I'm so happy for ya. Then you don't have to be sick anymore. It's true, I'd rather be tired too. And I love the name Hannah! How did you get Brad to bend? I couldn't budge Ladd. lol. Preston is so cute in that walking video. It made me laugh how he was laughing! So cute. I hope he is feeling better! Thanks for the redbox website too! And the movie suggestions!

Unknown said...

Yay! We're so happy for you guys. I can't believe Preston's walking and you have less than a month until little Hannah. We miss you guys a lot! The ward just isn't the same without you.