Thursday, July 31, 2008

contractions?

So, today I started having contractions!!! It totally caught me off guard because I have never felt them before. They weren't frequent enough to be labor but they were definitely contractions. I even called the doctor because I didn't know what to do or how many I should be having before I come in etc. I go to see perinatology tomorrow and I'll be able to ask questions then. So weird. Didn't think I would ever feel a contraction because I was scheduled for a c-section.

2 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

Wow! That is so cool! Well, unless you didn't want to feel them...lol. But I just think it is exciting that you are going full term on this baby! Wahoo! That is crazy. I have never felt a single contraction on my own- and always had to be induced. So that's another reason why I think this is cool.. I guess I don't really know what it feels like either!

Tiffany said...

That's great that you're having contractions! She'll be coming pretty soon then maybe!
I made my blog private recently, but I don't have your email address, so if you can send me an email, I will send you a blog invite! Tiff

tifflovesammon@gmail.com