Wednesday, July 23, 2008

ABC Book

I just got the alphabet from this website http://theideadoor.com/QuietBook.htm#Gospel_ABCs_Quiet_Book
I used a program called Memory Mixer. It's a scrapbooking program for your computer. It's really easy to use. I got it for Christmas a couple years ago. I think it runs about $80. So, anyway that's how I did it. I'm sure there are other ways. I like Memory Mixer because you can go straight to their website and print the book on there. The books run about $40 with shipping and everything. I haven't printed mine yet though. If any of you are interested. I can use the same book and change a few of the pictures and send you a disk or somethin. That way you don't have to buy the program. I would be more than willing. I would only have to change the mommy and daddy page, family page, eternity page and grandparent page, I think. Let me know if any of you would like to do that. It's fun to make it yourself though, just thought I would offer and save you some money!!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Jenny-I would LOVE to do that. I'm not sure how excited Tyler would be if I told him I needed to buy an eighty dollar program as we are about to head into medical school. :) If you really don't mind, just let me know what you need me to do. I can send pictures over email or on a disk. I may have to wait until after the move though to sort things out.

Natalie Sue said...

Oh wow! Thanks for the website. That is the best idea! I can't believe you made that all yourself.. you are so GOOD!

And I just read your comment on my blog - you will do just fine with two! Babies are so much fun, even though I write about our hard days! I just wouldn't plan on going too many places the first month. :) But besides that, I don't think I could live without a double stroller or a front carrier for Ethan. Ladd works a lot too, but if we are surviving, you will do great!

Tina said...

Hey Jenny,
My name is Tina Knudson and I was in LDC with Brad and also worked with him at Emergency Essentials. I saw my sister-in-laws ABC book while in Utah a couple of weeks ago and have been obsessed with it ever since but I just love yours and what you've done with it. I'm not sure if you are thinking I'm crazy but I would love to figure out a way to make one like yours and cut the cost. What a great idea and fun thing for the kids to have for always. Anyway, I just thought I would write and see what we could figure out. My email address is tina.knudson@gmail.com
I hope all is well with your family

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jenny! Your book is so adorable. I'd love to do one similiar, just changing the mommy and daddy photos. You can email me at simonandrochelle@yahoo.com