Monday, July 7, 2008

Family fun

We've been up in Salt Lake for Brad's family reunion with his Mom's side of the fam. It's been fun but oh so tiring for me. But, we're glad we can spend that time with family before we head out. I wish I could spend a little more time with my family. My brother, Matt, just moved to Idaho for the summer and Sam and his wife Piper work all day. My parents are going down with us as well as Brad's so that will be good.
Mom Clark had a surprise baby shower for me. I thought it was Tuesday. They kept it a good secret. I got some really cute girly clothes and bows...I love getting bows and dresses!! I can't wait to dress her up in them! She is kicking like crazy these days and it's so fun! Yesterday at church I could see her little foot move slowly across my belly! That's something I never experienced with Preston and I'm really enjoying it! I have to say though, I don't want to have this baby early but I will be really happy to feel like myself again. I just never feel all that great. Although some days are better than others. But I will be anxious to have my energy back. I'm gonna be hoppin' with two babies on my hands! I think it's gonna be a huge adjustment for me but I know it'll be all worth it.
It's so hard to believe we only have a couple more days in our little apartment. We are so going to miss our little neighborhood and network of friends, our ward and mostly being so close to family but we know this is the right thing to do for us right now. I will be glad when we get there and get settled and I can enjoy Brad for a few weeks before school starts. It'll be like a little vacation getting settled. We'll keep ya posted!

3 comments:

Ker said...

Hey Jen,

Wow, I can't believe you're less than two months from your due date! Next thing you know, we'll both be hopping with two kids. :)

Good luck with the move and all that comes along with it. It is so hard to pack and unpack, especially with a young child around AND being pregnant.

Anyway, to answer your question, I don't remember Josh, but maybe I might recognize his face? Not sure, but I'll keep an eye out for the steeplechase at the Olympics. I LOVE the Olympics!

.. said...

Jen,
I can't believe you're moving. I know- I've known for awhile, but it's still weird! You are going to have a lot of fun exploring your new surroundings with two babes! Don't forget to post lots of photos for everyone to see! I'm excited for you guys! Another stepping stone!
Love, Kayla

Natalie Sue said...

I'm glad you had a fun weekend and another shower! That's so good. Oh, isn't it so neat when you can see your belly doing flip flops and all the pokes and kicks going on? I love it, even though it's hard being pregnant. I hope that it goes well for you the rest of your pregnancy!
It IS really busy with two little ones, but if I can do it, you can too! And it's nice to have family come and help for the first week or so. Then you feel like you will be able to manage! Lots of exciting things coming up. I'm glad for blogs so we can all keep posted and up to date!
THANKS again for coming to visit me! It was really fun to see you guys! Thanks so much for the books, Jayden already loves them!