Sunday, January 25, 2009

Milestones

For all of my family that thought Hannah would never roll over...SHE DID! TWICE yesterday!! Ha ha ha. She's thinning out...well, a little. The doctor seems to think she's pretty chubby and pretty short. But, I don't care. I think she's cute!! So here's what's been going on this week.
There is a neighborhood right next to ours that has a park. It's gated but I got the gate code and we've been there a lot this week. Preston LOVES it. He has gotten so brave on the slide. He can climb up all by himself and he says "eeeeeeee" or "oooooooo" when he goes down. He pretty much loves the park. What kid doesn't? Here are a bunch of shots in action.
I also took another picture of the kids together to see how much closer in size they are getting. They are really starting to look a lot more like each other.
Preston has been sitting up to the table lately and he really feels like a big boy.
Hannah loves to swing too.
Brad has a test tomorrow and he's been studying a lot. We usually see him a little more on Saturdays but he studied longer.
I'm trying to get used to my new calling. I have no idea what I'm supposed to be doing most of the time. I'll figure it out I'm sure. I'm supposed to oversee the scouts, I guess. I don't know much about the scouting program.
Preston started singing yesterday. We were watching Handy Manny (one of his favorites) and he started singing right along with the song. Of course the words weren't exactly right but he was totally singing with it. Then today he started singing the ABC song with one of his toys. He surprises us everyday with the things he does.








2 comments:

Carey Johnson said...

Hannah has such pretty long hair!

Thomas Family said...

When Angie lived in Nevada she was the counselor over the scouts too. I'm sure she would have lots of ideas to help you if you ever have questions