Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BOWdacious

So, I'm up and running on etsy.com!! I've been making hairbows and bracelets for Hannah and I'm starting to get really good at it. So, I decided to try to sell them. It's hard not to want to keep everything for Hannah but she's got PLENTY, believe me! These pics are just a sampling! Go here to view some more. I will be adding more daily. If anyone has done this and might have some tips for me, please let me know! I'm open to suggestions. I'm new at this. I haven't posted any bracelets yet. But, I will soon. I'll probably do mostly hairbows and clips though. Wish me luck!





3 comments:

Tara said...

So cute! Good luck with them! (:

Uffens Family said...

I will shop at your house when I get back :)

The Miller Family said...

aren't you so proud of me I finally remembered to invite you to the fam blog! ahh seeing the flower bows makes me wanna run out & buy more supplies so when you get back we can get back at making our stuff!!