Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Hannah






First of all, is she cute or what?? I got her one year pictures done a couple weeks early. She was so busy it was hard to get a good shot. Unfortunately, I couldn't afford to buy all the pics so we get them with "zazzle" written across them and they're small, but you get the idea.
She is growing up so fast. I cannot believe she is almost one!!!! She is now walking with a push toy. She could start walking very soon!! She is into everything. In fact, as we speak all the books are pulled off the shelf. It's so cute how curious she is.
This happened a few weeks ago, right after we got home from Disney. Preston never did this. I'm not sure how Hannah got that diaper off! Isn't she too little to do that? The pics say it all. No need to explain...what a mess!!!



So yeah, she's fun AND cute even if she does that!!!

6 comments:

Melanie Ann Millett said...

That is really really disgusting.

Jaimee said...

She loves to stick that tongue out, doesn't she? I LOVE the picture of her sticking her little tongue out on the piano bench! It is so precious.

Charity said...

I don't envy you!! Hopefully this does not become a regular occurance.

Tara said...

I'm sorry, I just can't get past the poo smudges on her face - lol! I wanna say that I'm glad it wasn't me, but we are potty training so I have been knee deep in poo for a couple of weeks now. Guess I'm in good company!
Both of your kids are just so cute! I love their new pictures and I can't believe Hannah is almost 1! Happy b-day!

Shamaine said...

Cute pictures! My Mom said I did the same thing...I guess it's fun stuff to play with. haha

Natalie Sue said...

Okay, she is so cute! Even when she makes a big mess. Eew... I've duct taped Jayden's diapers closed before!