Thursday, July 16, 2009

Preston's turn!


I took Preston this time to get his updated pictures. He absolutely LOVES his cowboy boots so I thought that would be perfect for his picture. I borrowed a hat and rifle from a friend and well, you can see for yourself it turned out adorable. I don't have the other ones yet. I'll post them when they email them to me.
He was so cute too. I kept telling him all day if he was good for his picture I'll get him a treat. He kept saying "OK" every time I reminded him. So when we got there he held my hand as we went back he walked in, sat down and smiled!! Wow! That's a first. We took maybe 20 pictures and he said "all done" and he was DONE! I wanted to get a few more but he was so good for the first few we didn't really need to. This was like the first picture they shot. So, I got him some chocolate because he really was good!!!
Preston is getting so big too. It's sad when they grow up but it's fun too. He can say all of the letters. He just can't say "W". He just looks at us when we get to that one. He gets "k" and "x" mixed up too. We're working on the numbers. Every time I ask him how old he is, he says "three". Ha ha. Not yet pal! He's pretty good at colors too. I really have the cutest kids!

3 comments:

Sorensen's said...

He is so cute! Gotta love it when they are good for pictures.

Unknown said...

What a little man! Your kids are growing right up! Crazy. They're both just adorable.

Uffens Family said...

He is Adorable! Excited to get to know him and Annie to get to know him :) Your photo blog is awesome...I seriously hope we can play around with our cameras and you can give me tips!