Saturday, April 12, 2008

Finally some warm weather!!!

We were so happy to see some warm weather today! Brad and I just had to get out of the apartment and enjoy it! We took Preston to the park. He just wasn't sure what he thought of the swing at first. He just sat there with a blank stare on his face. He wasn't sure where to hold onto the swing either. It just looked funny.

So Brad took him on the big swing with him and as you can see he looks terrified! We gave him a little break and tried again and his mood changed. He was waving his arms and giggling a little.


It was a fun outing and much needed after a long winter!
Yesterday I went shopping for girl clothes and stuff. It was so fun! I only got a couple things. I also got some stuff to make headbands and hairbows to give me a little project to get me even more excited. I think I want to make a blanket of some kind but I'm a beginner. I made a rag quilt for Preston and it turned out OK but we never really use it! Ha ha. I would love to make another rag quilt for her or maybe a tied quilt but I'm not very good at it. If anyone has any suggestions for a beginners project I would love to hear them!

2 comments:

grant + brittany said...

We Love Preston!!!

Natalie Sue said...

What cute pictures of him in the swing. He is darling! Jayden likes the swing too, but absolutely HATES the slide!