Wednesday, April 9, 2008

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!

It's official...it really is a girl! I'm pretty excited and I'm dying to go shoppping! All is well. My blood pressure is still normal and no signs of the protein that was present with Preston which means so far it looks like I'll have a full term baby! What a relief. Things could still turn but as of now, there is no need to worry!
I posted a lot more stuff on my photography blog! Let me know if I can be of service to anyone with baby announcements or whatever!!

5 comments:

kristinann said...

Congratulations!! That is so exciting! Girls are fun!

Natalie Sue said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! That is so very exciting... here comes the PINK!

Michaelangelo said...

Congratulations!!! You are going to love having a girl! We're praying that everything will continue to go so well for you!
I LOVE your photography!! Wish you would have been in the family when we got married... we would have used you for sure!

Shamaine said...

Hi Jenny, we finally started a blog. :) I'm really excited you're having a girl!

Ker said...

Congratulations, Jenny! I only have a girl, so I can't compare, but I can say that girls are awesome and so much fun! I'm so excited for you!!

As for the name, I personally really like the name Hailey, but Braden doesn't, so that's out. (Kind of like he loves the name Brian, but I don't, because I like Ryan much better.)
But if you feel really strongly about Hannah, maybe Brad will come around. I've gotta say that agreeing on a baby name is much harder than I thought it would be!