Wednesday, April 16, 2008

My Ever SO Talented Mom!



I just thought I'd put in a plug for my Mom. She has been writing songs for a long time and is probably one of the most talented artists I personally know! She has finally published some of her songs. She's backed up by Jamie Glaser, which is a great honor. You may not know the name but I'm sure you'll recognize some of the groups he's toured with or TV shows he's played on. Check out my Mom's website and you'll see how great she is! We really want her to do musical firesides. She would really be great for that. It was so nice growing up to always have my own personal accompanist too! And a great one at that. She can pretty much play anything you give her. She can transpose music by ear, which is amazing! She's done that for me before. I would never have made it through Music Theory without her! I love my Mom so much and I'm sure you'll love her music. Check it out at www.tinawang.net. You can also purchase her CD there.
P.S. I took her photo and designed her album cover! I am also singing in the backround with some other family members on the first track.

5 comments:

Ker said...

Congrats, Sister W! You look fantastic, by the way.

Jen, I did see Lexi's blog on your blogroll. It is really neat to see what everyone is doing. Now we just have to get Rachel to do a blog! :)

Natalie Sue said...

Wow, that is so neat! That is an incredible talent, to be able to sight read AND to transpose. Amazes me. How exciting for your mom. I'll have to go check out her website. And I love the album design! You are so talented too.

Keri said...

Hey Brad! I found your blog through Celeste- I hope you don't mind! Your family is sooo cute! And congrats on the new baby! I hope you don't mind if I link you to my blog?

Keri

.. said...

Jen you are so freakin talented! I suppose you take after your mom's artistic talent- which, by the way-she looks amazing!
I love checking your blog and seeing something new everytime! I love the post about Brad- you guys are so sweet!
I didn't see your mom's web site attached to the blog page! But I can't wait to check that out also!
Hope you're doing well!!!
Team Hailey- all the way! :)

.. said...

Ok- just saw it- should've paid more attention!!!