Monday, December 8, 2008

30 Day Shred


So, I started a new workout that I'm totally excited about. I started last week and I am feeling GREAT! Jillian is the trainer from the Biggest Loser and she is kick butt! I was doing a ball workout and walking and it just wasn't enough for me. I'm so obsessed with this workout I started doing it twice a day. My housework suffers sometimes but to me, it's worth it. I want my pre-baby body back and I mean PRE as in PRE-Preston! And I'm gonna get it! No stopping me! I think I've lost the most in my arms so far but my waist is definitely getting smaller!! YAY! I lost 4.5 lbs in 5 days. HIGHLY recommend this workout to anyone.

6 comments:

Shamaine said...

You'll have to let me know how it goes all the way through, so after I have my baby I can try it. :)

Ker said...

Hey Jen,

I've been reading the reviews on Amazon, and it looks like a really hard workout! Have you been exercising for a while? I ask because I'm interested in getting it, but I'm just now starting to exercise after having Katie, and a lot of reviewers say it's an intermediate to advanced workout. Would you agree? Even so, maybe I could start at Level 1 and just do what I can until I can go further.

One workout dvd I really like is the Women's Health Wedding Workout. The bonus segments are dumb, but you can customize the regular workout, and it's a good workout without being too, too difficult.

I really want to get back into shape, too. Maybe we can motivate each other! :)

abby said...

cool! i've seen this and wanted it but thought it would be too hard for me. i'm kind of a wimp. is it really hard?

Ker said...

I just saw on Amazon that this DVD is #1 in the Fitness section. Guess that means it must be pretty good! :)

Carey Johnson said...

Great! Thanks for the info. I'm real interested in trying it. Have you been dieting as well, or just normal eating?

Da Denninghoff's said...

That's awesome! Sounds like an intense work out! I love those! Keep me updated, I would love to try it after the baby comes.