Friday, December 19, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRESTON!!!







Preston is a whopping TWO YEARS OLD today!!! My how times flies! We are celebrating his birthday on Sunday when we get to Utah with our family. So, I made him a stack of Mickey Mouse pancakes to enjoy for his birthday. I am going to take him to Toys R Us today and let him pick out something little. I couldn't let a kid go his whole birthday without a little something!! Plus, we joined Geoffrey's birthday club and got a good coupon! HA HA. I can't believe how much he has grown and that two years has actually gone by. I included a picture of Hannah enjoying her breakfast too. I often prop her bottle up for her to eat when I'm trying to do many things at once...which is always in the morning! I think it looks funny.
Just for the record...he ate the WHOLE STACK of pancakes! That's my boy!

6 comments:

Da Denninghoff's said...

Happy Birthday Preston! Make sure you guys drive safely if youre driving. Take your time, the weather is beautiful but dangerous:) Happy holidays!

Jaimee said...

Happy, Happy Birthday, Preston!! Those pancakes look so yummy. I love the picture of Hannah! Have fun at Toys R Us!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday, Preston! I hope you guys have a nice trip and a good visit with your family. Merry Christmas!

Brooke said...

I can't believe you have a two year old, and I can't believe it snowed! That's crazy. I wouldn't have gone on the roads with all of those inexperienced drivers either.

Amy L. Workman said...

2 years! Wow has time flown! He looks so adorable. Merry Christmas! :)

Michaelangelo said...

Happy Birthday to Preston! I can't believe he ate all those pancakes! What a cutie :) Hope you guys are having a Merry Christmas and enjoying some family time!!