Sunday, December 14, 2008

I love Christmas


How cute are they in their Christmas outfits?? Thanks Mom Clark for Preston's outfit! Hannah is so sick, it's so sad. Her little cry sounds so hoarse. It's awful. Preston was kinda sick but he didn't get too bad. I think he's the one that started it around our house.
Anyway, I will be SO glad when this week is over. Brad has been so busy studying and I think we're both going to love just relaxing for a couple weeks. I love this time of year so much. I just want to buy a present for everyone I know! I wish I could!

8 comments:

Kelly said...

LOVE THE OUTFITS!! They are ADORABLE!!


kellyabentley@gmail.com

Natalie Sue said...

Oh my gosh. That's got to be the most adorable thing that I have seen. I love their outfits. Love them. I love Preston's smile too. Stinkin cute. Hannah is so beautiful - I hope she gets feeling better, poor baby. It will be fun to see you guys on Saturday!

Travis & Melissa said...

Ahhh!!!! They are getting SOOO big!!! I can't wait to see you guys this week! Hurry and get here!!

Carey Johnson said...

What a dapper little man! And Hannah looks so darling and snuggle-able.

The Rasmussen's said...

They look so adorable! Hopefully Hannah will feel better soon. She still looks cute though!

Jeff and Charity said...

So adorable!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!!!

Deveryjane said...

AWWW... You have some pretty cute kids!

Al said...

I love Preston's little smile! Fantastic!!