Thursday, December 4, 2008

Finally finished!


It seems like I've been working on Hannah's stocking for forever but I finally finished it. I think it turned out pretty cute!
This is the one I made last year for Preston.

Preston is into EVERYTHING lately. He loves to pull the books and DVD's out. When he's done with that he moves on to the kitchen. He loves the tupperware stuff. Yesterday he went so far as to removing all the pots and pans and cookie sheets and well...you name it, he pulled it out.

Hannah is getting so big. She smiles all the time. I got the kids these cute Christmas PJ's. Preston's are exactly the same but they are blue and green. I love them. I love the jammies that have the tight bottoms...their little diaper bums look so cute in them! Yes, I shopped on black friday and got some sweet deals! Including these pajamas. My friend, Jami and I went to Toys R Us at 5:30 and man was it crazy! But, it was fun for us to go out.

10 comments:

valerie said...

she is sure getting cute!!

Shamaine said...

I love your stockings! You did such a great job. My grandma made one for me a while ago. It would be fun to learn how to make them.

Carey Johnson said...

She has so much hair! It doesn't look like any of it fell out at all. Cute stockings too.

Stacey said...

Those stockings are SOOO cute! And Preston and Hannah get just keep getting more and more adorable.

Jaimee said...

Hannah looks adorable in those PJ's! And those stockings look amazing!

Amber(怡文) said...

The stockings you made are so cute! Your kids are so cute too! Hope I can have another one soon!

Thomas Family said...

I love your stockings. I made some for my kids, but they are oring compared to yours. I can't believe your kids are almost the same size. They sure look cute together.

Natalie Sue said...

So cute! I'm amazed that you make those stockings. Wow!
My next post is going to be all about how Jayden loves to get into EVERYTHING. Fun stuff.

Melissa said...

Your stockings are way cute! I love the monkey jammies. Jake's mom got the same ones for Lily and Griff.

Travis & Melissa said...

One of my cutest nieces for sure!!! She is getting SO big!