Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Something in the air....


this was this morning

this was tonight
SNOW!!!! Can you believe it? Remember how we live in Las Vegas??? NEVADA??? It is so funny watching people outside taking pictures and stuff. Our neighbor said tonight he has lived here his whole life and he's never seen anything like this. The funny part is they don't have snow plows here. Our neighbor said they are shipping them in from other places. There was no way I was leaving the house today to drive with a bunch of people who have never seen snow before. I'd rather avoid that situation.
It's just been such a weird day. Preson decided today that Hannah makes a great foot stool. Yeah, I had just changed Hannah on the floor and went to the garage to put the diaper out there. When I got back Preston was standing directly ON TOP of Hannah and was playing the piano. So, I freaked out. Hannah was about purple she was crying so hard. Don't worry, she's ok. Luckily Preston doesn't weigh a ton. Then, I put him in time out and he pulled the curtain off the wall. Nice. It's just been one of those days where everything you don't want your kids to do...they do it anyway.

5 comments:

Michaelangelo said...

I can't believe how much snow you got! That is so weird!! It's amazing how the younger siblings survive to adulthood-- my poor EmmaRay is always so picked on, all in the name of love. :) Merry Christmas!

Cody and Nicole said...

Yeah this is nuts!! We took some similar pics. Thanks for coming over in all of this mess!! Youre the best! Have fun and be safe in UT. Merry Christmas

.. said...

Snow!!! It's like your home! What a great Christmas present! I'm sure the Vegasites were just shocked!!! How great!
Merry Christmas

Ker said...

Oh Jen, tell me about it!!! About the snow and especially about older siblings doing what they are not supposed to do. I feel like all I do lately is tell Jenna no. I get so frustrated with her!! We are going to have to lay the smack down soon because she is just not listening and needs to learn that that's not okay. She is usually very good...it's just the past week, probably.

Stacey said...

Oh poor Hannah. I guess that is what big brothers are for. I can't believe the snow. That is crazy.