Thursday, March 12, 2009

Hannah bug

This is a post dedicated to my little Hannah bug! I absolutely LOVE this girl! She is always pulling the cutest faces. She's always got her tongue out and making me laugh. She always smiles when she sees me.
I was in the mood to take pictures today. I'm really missing my photography jobs. She's the perfect model. I love shooting in black and white and although there are no fancy backrounds or anything I still think they turned out way cute. So, here ya go, the many faces of Hannah.
Hannah's Aunt Piper loves her so much and bought her the cutest tu tu. I just love it! Hannah was getting ready for bed though and she didn't find the tu tu very fun at the time but she still looks adorable!








1 comments:

Natalie Sue said...

She is so gorgeous! What a doll. I love the tu tu!!!