Thursday, March 26, 2009

Miss Hannah and our new pet





This is the most recent picture of Hannah bug. She's getting so big. This is her easter outfit. I especially love the shoes. I got her dress at Gymboree a couple months ago for only $4!! I love bargain shopping!!
Preston, Hannah and I all went to the pet store on Saturday and came back with two fish. We borrowed a fishbowl and the fish are only .12 cents so what the heck. Preston hugged the bag the whole way home saying "fishie" over and over again. It made his day. He loves to look at them and feed them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh Jenny, your kids are getting so big!! And by the way, I'm not mad at you at all about the ladybug bedding. It's just a little ironic :)

Matt said...

I just said it on facebook, but look at her! I have the cutest niece and nephew ever! Can't wait to see them again in person!

Stephen and Kjerstin said...

Cute! It was really good to see you the other night! Hope we can get together again soon!