Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Huggies

I don't know about all of you, but, I am very partial to Huggies diapers. I've tried others and I just don't like them as much. Here is a great deal at Walgreens for next week! Stock up!
Smoking Hot!: Save $5 or $3 on Huggies Products
Huggies Gentle Care

Run to Coupons.com where there are now available two awesome money saving coupons:

1. Save $5 one Huggies Gentle Care product
2. Save $3 Huggies Natural Fit Product

I was able to print two of each. The week of 3/8 there will be a Register rewards promotion at Walgreens: buy $25 in Huggies products and get $10 in Register Rewards back. The jumbo packs will be on sale for $10 each. With three of these coupons you can get three jumbo packs for $5 after coupons and register rewards!!

Print them ASAP!

3 comments:

The Veals said...

Hey Jenny I am also partial to Huggies and am already saving up my coupons. I'm really trying to stock up on good deals now, so that new baby will have plenty, since prices are going up and package amounts are going down...

Cody and Nicole said...

You are the coupon Queen and I love it! I'm trying to be more like you. HOpe you are feeling better and hows that cat problem? Taken care of? you know, Cody just bought an AR15.... We could do some moving target practice!! LOL! Have a good day!

Shamaine said...

Thanks Jenny! I've started cutting coupons, but haven't gotten into it that much. I think I'm just not sure how.