Monday, March 9, 2009

a little bit of this and that...

The cutest pic of Hannah. Isn't she getting so big?

Typical day with Preston.

Hannah in her curlers. The end result was not great but she sure looked cute in the curlers!

Preston applauding his performance.

Hannah in the headband I made for her.

My family minus Matt with Nanny when she came to visit.

Four Generation pic.

Well...I was the first one in the door at Walgreens this morning. I ended up getting $106.8 worth of diapers for $36.48. I got eight packs. Nice huh? Gosh, I love it!
I haven't blogged in a while. I have been way busy. I was in Utah for a week. My Grandma came to visit. She had never met my kids before. So, that was fun. Very busy, but fun.
When we got home Hannah and I had colds and then I got a little 24 hour flu. YUCK. Luckily no one else got the flu in our house but half of Brad's family had it.
My kids are getting so big. Hannah has grown so much lately. She eats so much and gets SO excited when she sees a bowl of baby food headed her way. She kicks and squeals. I love it.
Preston is the typical two year old...into everything. Everyday is a new adventure with him. Church is always a challenge. He constantly wants out of my lap to run up to Brad who is playing the organ. I have to bring M&M's to occupy him. It's so cute how much he loves his Daddy.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I tried walgreens today too but by the time I got there they were already all out of diapers. Oh well. That headband you mand for Hannah is SOOOOO cute.

Shamaine said...

Good job on the Walgreens deal! Dave and I decided it's never to early to buy diapers, so we got a few too. That's a lot of diapers you got, were you able to print more than two of te $5 off coupons? I can't print any more...maybe I need a different computer? Thanks for letting me know about the deal!